Thursday, September 27, 2007

C-list celebrity

this shit so fucking fly
de-fy gravity i got a cavity
from them beats so soft n sweet
it's like a chocolate tree
it made a man of me
and you cant hannndle me
makin so much green
on that admission fee
suckas still rappin at Cannobie
busted bitches hatin rides like,"i just wanna sightsee"
while the betties in da back o'ma cadillac
like i'm a heart attack n you cant look back
yo shits so fuckn whack, it's like coke to crack
you think you blow the snow, but dat shits yel--low
we were toe-to-toe in this variety show
then i ripped ya bitch crocs wit ma stil-let-os
it made a man of me
and you cant hannndle me
you're like a manatee
and i'm the caspian sea
biddies in ma hood know im a killa bee
hate on fuckin strawberry
to the highest degree
these hits so na-ha-ha-sty
wrapped under the christmas tree
pimp you just wanna be me

No comments: